Why Our Recruitment Services?
As your Recruitment partner, we will create a recruitment formula and strategy which is aimed at getting to know you, your requirements and the business. This in turn with our commitment to you, will help the business to make informed recruitment decisions and produce a platform for Business success.
Our Recruitment Process:
Your Business – Knowledge
- Culture of the business and team
- Business objectives and how this role can impact
- Why work for you?
- Why you are successful?
- Recruitment plans (both short and long term)
- Key teams within the business, organisational charts
- Current recruitment process
- How you want to work with us?
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Agree how we will work together
- Terms of business sign off
- Account Manager – One point of contact
- Vacancy Qualification with the line manager
- Recruitment brief – deep understanding of the role
- Agree objectives
- Highlight key requirements
- Agree time frame – interviews, offer, start date
Strategy, Action, Implementation
- Research and understand the best method to attract the right talent for the role
- Define marketing strategy
- Candidate attraction
- Screen, qualify and interview candidates
- Candidate briefing on job role and company
- Compliance (Pre-employment checks)
- Submit strongest candidates
- Arrange interviews
- Provide and take feedback
- Confirm next steps and agree on preferred candidate
- Manage offer and pre-start checks
Why Our Recruitment Is Unique
- Once a successful placement has been made, we will then look at our performance, provide feedback from the candidate on the process and how they are settling in and even provide staff retention tips and agree on future reviews and next steps for future requirements.
To speak to us about any requirements or to register a vacancy, please either call us on 01920 512 218 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org